Founded in 1969, Standard Chartered PLC is British multinational banking and financial service company with its headquarters based in London, England.
With more than 1200 branches and outlets across more than 70 countries it truly has a global presence. It primarily deals in consumer, corporate and institutional banking and treasury service. 90% of its profits come from the developing countries spread across Asia, Africa and Middle East.
Standard Chartered has a strong presence in India with more than 100 branches. Ever since its inception in India, it has registered steady growth and provided quality service.
Standard Chartered has adopted an innovative and user-friendly method of staying connected to its Credit Card customers through a Customised Credit Card support system via SMS, toll free numbers, e-mails and even social media handles which assists, lodges complaints and registers feedback effectively and efficiently.
The Phone banking system of Standard Chartered allows its customers to get in touch with the Bank for any of the banking or Credit Card related enquiries or concerns.
Standard Chartered Customer Care Numbers – 1800 345 1000
- Distinctive Features of Phone Banking (On calling from Registered Mobile Number)
- Language Selection option
- Targeted Financial Products that are customised to individual needs.
- Shortcut Access to Segment Specialist.
- Economy of time with direct linking to the concerned Customer Care segment based on automated analysis of past interactions.
Other Significant Features:
- Quick access of Account based on last 4 digits
- Intelligent record and identification of past interaction.
- Last 5 transactions available via SMS.
- Printed version of e-statement available on IVR.
- Individual Account Information via SM for each of your Credit card records.
- Fix the next appointment
- Accurate relay of expected d waiting time
Standard Chartered Customer Care Details:
- Website : http://www.sc.com/in
- E-mail Id : email@example.com (General Customer Care) , firstname.lastname@example.org (For Credit Card related disputes and queries)
[It is recommended at this point that customers do the mailing directly from their registered e-mail id for more intelligent and updated response]
- Corresponding Address:
Standard Chartered Bank
Customer Care Unit
19 Rajaji Salai
Chennai 600 001
Twitter Handle: @StanChart
- CHAT Room: Standard Chartered Bank also provides its customers with chat room facility on its homepage for virtual interactions on a one to one level with Standard Chartered Customer Care Executives.
The Video Chat (for those who prefer face to face interaction), Audio Chat (for those who prefer the ease of communicating via phone) or Text Chat option (For those who prefer texting rather than calling] allows the customers to be guided and assisted in the best possible manner with a personal touch and interactive feel.
- SMS : Customers may also address their queries over SMS which is basically a 24 hours dedicated helpline service.
Simply message your query to 9980033333
Important Telephone Numbers across various Cities in India ( 24X 9 Priority Contact Centre)
|Cities||Personal Banking Helpline Service||Premium Banking Helpline Service||Priority Banking Helpline Service|
|Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune||66014444/3940 4444||6601 1500/3940 1500||6601 2424 / 3940 2424|
|Allahabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Cochin / Ernakulam, Coimbatore, Indore, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Kanpur, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Nagpur, Patna , Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara||6601 444/3940 444||6601 150 / 3940 150||6601 242/ 3940 242|
|Gurgaon, Noida||011-3940 4444 / 011- 6601 4444||011-6601 1500/ 011-3940 1500||011-66012424 / 011-39402424|
|Jalgaon, Guwahati, Cuttack, Mysore, Thiruvananthpuram, Vishakhapatnam, Mathura, Proddatur, Dehradun, Saharanpur||1800-345-1000( Only domestic dialling within the country)||1800-425-1000||1800-525-8390|
|Siliguri||1800-345-5000( Only domestic dialling within the country)||1800-345-1000||1800-525-8390|
International Banking Toll Free numbers:
- Bahrain - 80801129
- United Arab Emirates - 8000177750
- Hong Kong - 800905108
- Singapore - 8001012407
- Malaysia - 1800815063
- United Kingdom - 08081019144
- Philippines - 180011101121
- U.S of America (New York) - 8773021657
- Canada - 8772185618
- Others - +91 80 42896753
For Corporate, Institutional & Commercial Banking Clients
- Toll Free No.: 1800 266 2888 / 1800 103 2888
(Corporate Clients Only)
- Mumbai Address :
Client Services Group, CRESCENZO Building
3rd Floor, C-38/39, G Block
Behind MCA Club, Bandra Kurla Complex
Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051, India
- Gurgaon Address :
Client Services Group
2nd Floor, Building No. 7A
Sector – 24/25/25A
Gurgaon- 1 220002, India
Hours of Operation: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. except for 2nd and 4th Saturdays of the month, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Registering Compliants and Grievances related to Credit Card
- One may do so through Phone Banking or alternatively e-mail at email@example.com (General) / firstname.lastname@example.org (Credit Card Users specifically)or register the complaint online.
- One may also do so via 24 hours service helpline via SMS.
SMS ‘service’ to 9980033333.
- A Dispute Declaration Form can be procured, duly filled up and submitted at the nearest Branch directly. Fax Number - 080-66959595
One may also escalate the matter directly to the Nodal Officers, in case of dissatisfaction with the response at the primary end.
E-mail Id : Nodal.Officer@sc.com
The Region wise Nodal Officer list is also being attached:
- Mr. Rohit Moudgil [Ahmedabad]
- Ms. Janani Sriram [Chennai]
- Mr. Anand Rao I P [Hyderabad]
- Mr. Debasish Dasgupta [Guwahati]
- Ms. Jigna Chandarana [Mumbai]
- Mr. Harsh Sehgal [Bangalore]
- Mr. Vikas Kapoor [Bhopal]
- Mr. Anand Prakash [New Delhi]
- Mr. Abhishek Bansal [Chandigarh]
- Mr. Padmakumar Vellakyyat [Thiruvananthapuram]
- Mr. Abhishek Purohit [Jaipur]
- Mr. Soumen Bose [Kolkata]
- . Mr. Vikram Mohan [Kanpur]
- Mr. Bibhu Prasad Mohanty [Bhubaneswar]
- Mr. Subhrabrata Chakraborty [Patna]
One may contact the Head Customer Care or Principal Nodal Officer at the given E-mail address for redressal if they do not receive closure of their case at the above levels.
- Head Customer Care
- Principal Nodal Officer
Address: Mr. Arun Kumar R
Principal Nodal Officer
Standard Chartered Bank
Customer Care Unit
19, Rajaji Salai
Chennai 600 001
Ph No : 080-428 96718 / 080- 2808 9025
E-mail : Principal.NodalOfficer@sc.com
In case the complaint still remain unresolved and the Credit Card customer may wish to escalate the matter further he can take it up with the senior management directly by writing in at : Countryhead.Retailbanking@sc.com or file a complaint with the Banking Ombudsman.