In case of any query, issue, feedback or complaint, HDFC Bank Credit Card Customers can contact Customer Care unit anytime. You will be taken care of and assisted in the most personalized way possible. You can utilize the Phone Banking administrations of HDFC Bank to get all the key idiosyncrasies related to your bank account and associated services. HDFC Bank lets its users send messages, call or visit a branch to look for data or support with respect to HDFC services.
HDFC Bank gives 24 hours client care administrations to its customers all over India. Given beneath is the rundown of HDFC Bank Phone Banking Customer Care Numbers for each state and city in India-
HDFC Customer Care Numbers - 1800 266 4332
HDFC Bank 24*7 Credit Card Customer Care Number by City
|Cities||Customer Care Number|
|Delhi / NCR||6160 6161|
|Patna||1860 266 6161|
HDFC 24*7 Credit Card Customer Care Number by State
|States||HDFC Bank Customer Care Numbers - Phone Banking|
|West Bengal||98310 73333|
|Andaman and Nicobar||98310 73333|
|Andhra Pradesh||99494 93333|
|Meghalaya||1800 345 3333 (Toll-free from BSNL landlines)|
|Tripura||1800 345 3333 (Toll-free from BSNL landlines)|
|Nagaland||1800 345 3333 (Toll free from BSNL landlines)|
|Mizoram||1800 345 3333(Toll-free from BSNL landlines)|
|Arunachal Pradesh||1800 345 3333 (Toll free from BSNL landlines)|
|Manipur||1800 345 3333 (Toll free from BSNL landlines)|
|Bihar||1860 266 6161|
|Jharkhand||1860 266 6161|
|Maharashtra (excluding Mumbai)||98906 03333|
|Jammu & Kashmir||1800 180 4333(Toll free from BSNL landlines)|
|Himachal Pradesh||1800 180 4333(Toll free from BSNL landlines)|
|Madhya Pradesh||98936 03333|
|Tamil Nadu||98406 73333|
|Uttar Pradesh||99359 03333|
HDFC Bank Customer Care Toll-Free Numbers City and State across India- 1800 266 4332
For HDFC Bank Credit Card related inquiries:
If there should be an occurrence of any misfortune, loss, burglary or theft of your Credit/Debit Card, without hesitating for a fraction of second, you can quickly call the 24 x 7 HDFC Bank Credit Card Customer Care number at 1800 266 4332 and report the details of the incident. It is critical to report promptly to maintain a strategic distance from any abuse or fake exchanges via your card. The customer care unit will instantly block your theft card impeding the thief/thieves from any transactions. All the credit card related administrations are accessible 24 hours on all days including Sundays and Bank Holidays to help you in the most personalized manner at the time of your need.
HDFC Bank Grievance Redressal
HDFC clients normally approach the bank's customer care centers for any sort of questions/dissensions/grievances. In case you are not happy with the answer or when the issue is not settled, you can discuss the same to the bank's higher authorities through the HDFC Grievance Redressal procedures.
- The procedures of HDFC Bank Grievance Redressal are available to all the bank’s clients and are intended to give brisk and compelling Redressal to a wide range of client complaints. HDFC bank has a pre-established policy set up, according to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) rules, to find out and address Customer Grievances decently, rapidly and productively, independent of the source of those complaints or grievances.
- As a major aspect of the approach, HDFC gives different channels to the clients to look for Redressal of any complaints identified with administrations offered by the bank or any sort of resistance to the Code of Commitment.
How to approach HDFC Grievance Redressal Officer
The initial phase in complaint Redressal is to contact HDFC Grievance Redressal Officer. Any of the underneath channels can be utilized for doing this-
Send an email to HDFC complaint Redressal officer
- You can use an online form to send an email to the Grievance Redressal officer with respect to the dissension/inquiry that is not resolved yet. You can find the form at 'HDFC Customer Center' page under 'Grievance Redressal' area.
- Your online form will incorporate different fields to fill your individual details, contact information, complaint, and so on. The first segment of the form will request 'Service Request/Complaint Reference Number' that is actually a number sent to the client in the wake of raising the objection through HDFC Bank Credit Card Customer Care.
- The reference field is checked obligatory which implies you can't submit your form without the reference number. This unmistakably tells the Grievance Redressal Officer acknowledges just those grievances which are not settled through HDFC Bank Customer Care
Call HDFC complaint Redressal officer
- You can likewise approach the Redressal officer through the telephone.
- The bank selects an assigned officer to every item and you can find their contact numbers below-
|Product||Grievance Redressal Officer Contact Number||Timings|
|Monday to Friday||Saturday|
|Banking products||022-28569303||9.30 am - 6.30 pm||9.30 am - 1.30 pm|
|Credit cards||044-23625600||9.30 am - 5.30 pm||9.30 am - 05.30 pm|
|Demat account||022-28569303||9.30 am - 5.30 pm||Not available|
|Call centre||1800 22 4060||8.00 am - 8.00 pm||8.00 am - 8.00 pm|
Write to HDFC Grievance Redressal officer
You can likewise keep in touch with the Grievance Redressal Officer about your concern/question by writing it to the addresses given underneath-
- For Banking Products and Depository Administrations
- Grievance Redressal Cell, HDFC Bank Ltd,
- 5th Floor, Tower B, Peninsula Business Park, Lower Parel West,
- For Credit Card related grievances
- HDFC Bank Cards Division,
- 8, Lattice Bridge Road, Thiruvanmiyur,
When the complaint is submitted through any of the above channels, you will get the befitting response inside 10 working days and your queries will also be resolved.
Contact HDFC Nodal Officers/Principal Nodal Officer
On the off chance that the issue is not settled even in the wake of reaching the Grievance Redressal Officer, you can contact HDFC Nodal or Principal Nodal Officer as well. The main nodal office of HDFC is situated in Mumbai. On the other hand, nodal offices are situated in different states crosswise over India. You can also approach HDFC nodal officers through email, telephone or through written complaints.
HDFC Bank – Principal Nodal Officer Contact Details:
Principal Nodal Officer:
HDFC Bank Limited,
Peninsula Business Park,
Lower Parel West,
Mumbai – 400013
Tel: 022-30961541 Fax Number: 022-30788580
When your grievance is taken to the notice of particular HDFC nodal officer, you will probably be going to get the response in 10 working days. In the event your issue is not resolved within 30 days, you can contact Banking Ombudsman selected by the RBI.