Movies are a refreshing way to rejuvenate your mind following a hectic week at work. It's a given that everyone likes to add watching movies to their to-do list in the weekends, but what if you get to know that your credit cards are going to offer you some bonanza Movie Ticket Offers?
Yes. It is true!
Now movie watching is going to become even more enjoyable when you get to enjoy amazing offers and discounts from the credit card companies.
To make your whole movie watching experience light on the pockets we have accumulated a list of some credit card companies, which offer the best deals when it comes to movies.
Moreover, if you are a salaried person have a look at some of the best credit cards that are highly suitable for Indian working professionals as well.
So, not going to invest you in introductory part anymore, let us directly delve into those credit cards-
Best Credit Cards that offer Movie Tickets
1. HDFC Titanium Times Credit Card
- This premium HDFC credit cardholder gets to take the advantage of a variety of offers and discounts on apparel shopping, dining, booking movie tickets and fuel.
- Vouchers of big brands in the apparel and dining section are given as a welcome gift; you get movie discounts worth Rs 1800 per year.
- The cardholder can also enjoy a reward system that gets you 2 points with every Rs 150 spent and 5 points with every Rs 150 spent on weekday dining. A fuel waiver of Rs 250 per month is included with this card.
- 21-60 years old salaried person and a self-employed person of age 21-65 can apply for this card.
2. Kotak PVR Credit Card
- Kotak Mahindra has this co-branded card with PVR cinemas which gives you 2 free of cost movie tickets every month. The card comes with insurance protection in case it’s lost.
- You get a free movie ticket when you spend 7500 rupees in a billing cycle and 2 movie tickets on spending 15000 rupees.
- In addition to these, your family member can enjoy an add-on card. You will also get many coupons that can be redeemed through the MCOUPON option in the PVR cinemas website.
- You have to be either Indian or Non-resident Indian. Further, you need to provide identity, income and address proofs.
3. ICICI Bank Expressions Credit Card
You can also upload your own picture, one which defines you, which takes you down your memory lane or keeps you closer to your loved ones.
- The services offered by this credit card of ICICI bank can be tailor-made to fit the personality of individual cardholders.
- 3 reward points for every 100 rupees spent. Fuel is an exception. On movie tickets, you can get Rs 100 off when booking through bookmyshow.com. This offer can be availed twice a month on first come first serve basis.
- Further, you get a complimentary visit to the domestic airport lounge in every quarter, 15% discount on dining at more than 2100 restaurants throughout India. Additionally, privileges of spas, luxury hotels, and lifestyle stores are the added benefits.
- You have to be Indian, Have a minimum of Rs 20000 FD with ICICI for a minimum tenure of 180 days. Note: People having FD with Third parties, HUF, partnership firms, society, companies, and Trust are not eligible.
4. HSBC Premier Master Card
- This card is for premier clients of the HSBC bank. Some of the best benefits can be enjoyed by this card are dining, traveling and lifestyle stores.
- You get 2 reward points for every 100 rupees spent a 50% Cashback in PVR cinemas, 1.5% Cashback on international expenditures and enjoy 5% Cashback on bigbasket.com.
- In addition to these, the cardholder gets a priority pass membership which is complimentary, free 2 times visit to premier airport lounges a year and you can get 1000 vouchers from bookmyshow.com on an expenditure of Rs 75000 a month.
- A person has to be above 21 years of age, earn a minimum of 5 lakhs per annum and a minimum of 5 lakhs has to be maintained in the bank in a quarter.
5. SBI Card Elite
- This SBI card is for the elite customers of SBI bank and offers benefits that can be valued at around 30000 rupees in a year.
- Avail a welcome gift worth Rs 5000 from Marks and Spencer, Hush puppies, and Yatra, get 2 free movie tickets in a month from bookmyshow.com and enjoy free visits to international airport lounges around the world.
- Now coming to reward points, you get 2 reward points on every spending of Rs 100 on fuel, 10000 reward points on spending 2-4 lakhs a year and 20000 points on expenditure above 5 lakhs. Additional benefits include a 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver and various concierge services.
- A person has to be above 21 years of age with regular income. Identity, address and income proofs must be furnished
6. Citibank Cash Back Credit Card
- With this Credit Card, you will have the awesome chance of getting cash rebates and many other benefits of cash savings.
- Top notch in offering hassle free redemption process that will let you get Cashback automatically. You can pay bill using this credit card and save money.
- You need to have good credit history along with your ID proof, income and address proof to enjoy benefits of Citibank Cashback Credit Cart.
- It will offer you 5% cash back on movie tickets. This is also capped at Rs 100 per month and in addition to this, you will get 5% Cashback on the payment of your Utility Bills that also has a cap of Rs.100. It offers 5% Cashback on telephone bill, and on other purchases, you will get 0.5% Cashback.
- Cashback redemption of this Credit card occurs in multiples of 500 and using it will let you enjoy 20%discount from around 20000 restaurants all across India.
7. ICICI Coral Credit Card
- This one is quite good for your bill payments. Using this credit card will offer you some great shopping treats and cash rewards. It belongs to Gemstone collection.
- The eligibility of this card includes 23 year minimum age and the add-on cardholder should be 18 years of age. For the salaried processionals, they should earn at least 45000 per month while business professionals should earn at least 5.4 lakhs per year as per their IT returns
- You can get the welcome gift of Rs 999 from Provogue. It can give you 2 movie tickets per month of Rs. 250 each
- You can get your movie tickets from this card from bookmyshow.com. If you spend more than 125000 annually, it waives off your annual fee. You can also get 15 % discount on dining bills, plus, 2 domestic airport lounge visit will also be offered to you every quarter
8. Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
- If you love shopping then this Axis Bank Credit card is going to offer you some really good offers and movie ticket benefits. You will also be benefitted in online shopping
- You need to be an Indian resident or NRI for enjoying its benefits. Your age should also be in between 18-70 years
- With this credit card, you will get 10% off on movie tickets via bookmyshow.com. When you opt for a purchase of around Rs. 500, you will get 10% off on Myntra deals. It will also offer you a welcome gift of Rs 500 from Myntra, plus, you can expect a movie voucher of Rs 200
- It will offer 10% Cashback every time you shop from Jabong.com and the maximum cap is Rs. 1000 per month. For every Rs 200 shopping using this credit card, you will get 2 points. Booking via red bus will give you 10% booking discount. Use of Freecharge will give you 10% Cashback
9. SBI Signature Credit Card
- This credit card lets you enjoy credit card cash withdrawal from around 10000 SBI and 18000 Visa ATM’s in India. This one is quite good in offering some luxurious privileges to card holders.
- You should be in between 21-62 years of age and you should have ID, Income and address proof to be eligible for this card. It will offer you movie tickets of Rs 500 via Bookmyshow.com every month
- In addition, this credit card is also considered highly beneficial in offering a welcome gift of Indigo Airline of full Fare Free Domestic One Way. You may also get a gift voucher worth Rs 5000 from retailers like Raymond, Jabong, Lifestyle, Shopper Stop etc.
- It also gives you reward point on utility bill payments. You will also have the access to 600+ Super Luxury Airport Lounges around all over the world. You will also get a Credit Card Fraud cover worth Rs 100000 but for this, you need to report within 48 hours of the fraud
10. IDBI Bank ‘Imperium’ Secure Credit Card
- For all those who have bad credit history, this credit card is good option. Just by having a fixed deposit in a bank, you will get this card, and you will be allowed to spend as much as you prefer and get good points on Movies and shopping
- For this, you need to have at least Rs 20000 or an equivalent FCNR deposit in your account. You need to understand here that FD in the name of a HUF, Trusts, NGOs, Societies, Tax Savings FDs, fixed Deposits in combination of FCNR Clubs, Private and Public Ltd. companies and Partnerships will bot make you eligible for this card
- It offers you 2 points when you spend Rs 150 on your movies or on some other purchases. It will also offer you a welcome gift of 500 reward point, plus, you will appreciate the credit limit of 85% of the FD amount