The Broking Industry in India is growing rapidly. After our article of How to invest in Share Market , Books you should read in Stock Market & How to open a Demat account we have got many questions from readers regarding which stock brokers should they start investing/trading with, so here we present to you Best Online Stock Brokers for Beginners In India.
Around 150 + stockbrokers in India appreciate the Pan India Presence and in this post, we are going to discuss some of the best from that list.
However, wile choosing best Online Stock Brokers in India, different things that you should pay attention to are-
- Are you a day trader?
- Do you buy and hold the stock for longer periods?
- What is the reputation of a stockbroker
- Cost Efficiency & Range of facilities offered
- Market Research & Platform facilities
You also need to go through different parameters and metrics to find out best online stockbrokers such as Brokerage, Trading Platform – Trading terminal, Customer base ( Client base ), Leverage and exposure, Products they offer, Back office, Company creditability, Pan India Presence, Market advisory, Customer support and so on.
Let us now dive into some of the best online stock brokers for beginners in India-
- IIFL backs Paisa.com. Being one of the top financial services companies, IIFL comprises around 2.9 million happy customers across various business segments that empower 5Paisa.com to enjoy the best-investing experience at most reasonable prices.
- This one started Operations in March 2016 and 100 Cr is invested by IIFL Holdings Board. It has crossed more than 10000 customers in March 2017. In July 2017, it has expanded operations in Bangalore
- In November 2017, it got listed on BSE and NSE and it has surpassed 1 Million App downloads in April 2018
- ICICI Direct is one of the top rated Banking Equity Brokers that enjoys the highest account in the equity market. In the year 2000, ICICI came up with this one and because of its high brand value, it enjoys great client base. You will find a bunch of products from ICICIDirect such as equity, Insurance derivatives, MF, currency, FD/Bonds, Elocker, Loans, NPS and so on
- It comprises 3 – IN – 1 Account and 30 – 100INR Per part Option Trading Commission is also one of its key highlights, 03% – 0.05% is its Intraday Future Trading Commission and 30% – 0.50% is Delivery Brokerage
- ICICI Direct has a presence around 100+ locations in India and its Online Trading Platform is its trade racer. It offers Online Classes where you can find out about securities exchange and stock market
- This one is again a very popular banking online stockbroker that has a big client base because of its banking services. As obvious, it has great brand value. HDFC came into the banking business in 2002 and it has 200+ Branches along with 516546 active Client Base (NSE- Oct 17 UCC data).
- It incorporates 3 – in – 1 Account Opening and with it; you will get a wide range of product such as EQ, MF, FX, Loans, and Insurance. With 200 Branches, it enjoys all India Presence.
- The account opening charge is Rs. 999 and 03% to 0.05% Intraday Brokerage. In addition, it has .40% to 0.50% Delivery Brokerage. It also offers online stock market training
Motilal Oswal (Best Online Stock Brokers)
- While talking about the Traditional Stock Brokers in India, this one is considered as the topmost one. On account of their research and Pan India Presence, it has 2,62,000 dynamic customers in 2017 & was started in 1987
- It comprises more than 2000 Active Sub Broker Network in Pan India and choosing this one will let you deal with the best in-house Research Team. It includes Rs 30 – 100 per lot option trading brokerage rates and .01% – 0.04% Future trading brokerage rates that will be fruitful for you
- This one comes up with Web App, Mobile App, Desktop App and SmartWatch Support. You will also get Margin Funding facility
- It is one of the leaders in discount brokers in India. It enjoys the widest customer base. As per UCC activation of 332,000 Zerodha is a fourth biggest stockbroker in India. It is also the 1st Discount Broker in India that makes it a pioneer of Discount Broking in India.
- Zerodha Kite Pi is considered as best Trading Platform for the Active trader and it is available in iOS and Android.
- Zerodha Varsity lets you get in-depth knowledge about everything related to stock market trading.
- Zerodha Coin is considered as one of the best Direct investment mutual fund products that any stock broker offers
- With Kite Connect, Zerodha offers the very first Ecosystem of India where you can trade directly using your own trading platform. It has branches in Mumbai, Gujarat, Delhi’s Major Cities and it enjoys the rich 6 lacs client base. Zerodha comprises 23 branch network
CHECK OUT: Best Mutual Funds in India 2018
- Sharekhan is one of the most seasoned Stockbrokers in India. Furthermore, Sharekhan began in 2000 and it is the Member of NSE, MCX, BSE, MCX-SX, AND NCDEX. Sharekhan is considered amongst best of 5 stock merchant in India with 454167 Active customers in NSE
- It comprises .01% to 0.05% Intraday Brokerage Charges, plus, it has 10% to 0.30% Delivery Brokerage Charges. It has around 700 + Branch Offices and it is considered best stockbroker for beginner
- Its MCX Account Opening Charges is Rs 500 and in addition, its MCX Brokerage Charges are 0.01% Intraday Brokerage
- Axis Securities’ brand is Axis direct and it appreciates the position in top 10 Share dealer in India. Because of its Banking power, it enjoys great client base who also has high net worth. It acquired Enam securities and came into the broking world in 2010
- This one comprises 3 – in – 1 account and it includes .01% to 0.03% Intraday Brokerage. It further has Swift Trader and Axis Web Trading Terminal. It offers 20 Bunch of Products and you can easily get research report and investment ideas
- You can learn and earn by going through Knowledge Series of Axis Securities, plus, it also has Strong Branch Network
- Again a banking broker that has a good client base and is one of the most established stock dealers in India as well. It offers 3 – in – 1 Demat Account which is liquidating its high brand value in the banking world.
- This one offers the Margin Funding and the happy hours here are 1 pm to 2 pm as you will get 50% Brokerage off then. It further has a 50 times intraday limit in some of the chosen stocks. It comprises a top-notch research team as well
- With 1200+ branch network, it has Rs 750 account opening charges & 500 AMC
- This one is considered as one of the conventional stock-broking specialists in India. It was established in 1987 and now it enjoys 3,06,541 dynamic customers.
- Its option Trading Brokerage rates change from Rs 30 – Rs 50 per lot and its Future Trading Brokerage rates 0.01% – 0.05% on traded volume. Choosing this one will let you enjoy 3x Intraday exposure in Nifty Future & some of the different active Futures
- It has 200+ support office all over India and it offers ARQ that is automated recommendation engine for any beginner
- Nirmal Jain establishes India Infoline in 1995 and it is amongst the main 10 Stock dealers in India 2018. Currently, Company has all the more than 3500 sub representative and 6 nation presence. India Infoline as of late propelled 5paisa Discount broking arms.
- It has Rs 555 Account opening Charges and it comes up with Rs 300 AMC. You will find out many options in brokerage varying from 0.01% to 0.03% traditional plan and fix brokerage plan also they have
Religare Securities [CPL] is also one of the best trading platform you can open directly by clicking here -> OPEN A FREE* ONLINE TRADING ACCOUNT
Choose the one that suits your financial plan.
In case you want personalized tips, talk to us in comments below.